Kluang Homestay Villa an orchard sanctuary 013-7839857
- Kluang homestay villa an orchard sanctuary 013-7839857. also known as Hihiwindy homestay. It is a perfect retreat for the weekend for the family or group.
- 2 Units single-storey semi-detached side by side homestay villa corner Lot.
- 5 Kilometers drive to downtown, railway station, bus station, shopping mall, and cinema complex.
- 2-3 minutes drive to Giant Supermarket, Petron petrol kiosk, and 24 hours Mc Donald outlet.
- 24 hours security guard compound.
- 5 feet fencing wall to ensure privacy.
- Quite surrounding planted with rambutan, durian, longan, coconut, mangosteen, pandan and lemon, lime, and the Rhu tree.
- Escape and retreat from the hustle and bustle city life. Occasionally you can see monkey leaping from tree to branch.
- Quite often seeing the early birds singing at the tree branches.
- A perfect villa to relax during the weekend, birthday party celebration, or wedding engagement. A 650 square feet space with a 20 feet high ceiling for better ventilation. The hall adjoining the dining hall can accommodate spaciously for 20-30 people.
- The North-south highway is about 10 kilometers from the homestay.
- It Takes 5 minutes drive to Kluang stadium.
- Drive 5 minutes to Kluang Merdeka O’clock Tower.
- One master room equipped with air-conditioned, fan, dressing and dressing table with attached bathroom, fitted water heater. A king-size bed and a single bed.
- 2 rooms with air-conditioned, fan, cabinet with a queen size bed, another with king-size bed respectively.
- Another room with 15 ft high ceiling with a fan, a single bed, and a queen-size bed.
- The Kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, washing machine and kettle, sink, cup. The cooking utensil is provided too.
- There is a dining table at the dining hall. hanging with wall mirror, a fan, and dim-lit light.
- In the main hall, there is a set of sofa, a coffee table, and T.V.
- We also provide the prayer mat for Muslims with Qibla direction.
- Placing an iron board and iron in the main hall corner.
- ✔ Car Park
- ✔ TV
- ✔ Furniture
- ✔ Kitchen
- ✔ Fridge
- ✔ Iron & Ironing Board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking Lot
- Free Coffee and Tea Making Facility
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioner
- ✔ Water Heater
Number of Rooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Max Adults: 12
- Check-In Time: 1400 HOURS
- Check Out Time: 1200 HOURS
PRICE: MYR 360.00/each unit
Confirmation Deposit: RM 200.00/each unit
Contact Person: Jamin Wong
Handphone number:# 013-7839857
- 1 & 3, Jln 14/4,
- Tmn Permata 1
- 86000, Kluang
Kluang Outdoor Activities
It is a day trip Gunung Lambak mounting climb. Enjoy the refreshing air and green lung house. It is only 2 kilometers from the town center.
During March and April, July to August, you don’t need to spend a few thousand dollars travels to Japan for viewing the blossoming Sakura flowers. You can see here in Kluang.
Gunung Belumut Recreational Forest (Belumut) is a protected forest in central Johor. It located about 30 km north-east of the town of Kluang. Belumut has a crystal clear stream of clear water, strewn with rocks and a sandy bottom. There are plenty of insects and wild animals. The damselflies are the main stars that attracted the macro photographers that frequent here in a group. Some of us call this place a damselflies heaven.
The following two tabs change content below.